Against The Grain is a growing gluten-free production bakery located in Brattleboro, Vt. We are committed to making the best products possible, supporting the local economy, and making a difference for the gluten-free community.
Available Positions: We have full-time Production Baker/Line Worker positions available on the 1:30pm – 9:30pm shift. Workdays are 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday with occasional overtime.
As a Production Baker/Line Worker, a typical shift might include the following:
- Ingredient preparation
- Dough production
- Product packaging
- Line work
- Factory cleaning
This job is for you if:
- You are able to lift 75+ pounds from a bending position
- You take direction well
- You follow precise instructions in a timely manner
- You work well both independently and with others
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You enjoy a fast pace and physically demanding job environment
- You possess a positive attitude
- You understand high quality standards
Some experience in a factory setting, line work, or food production is preferred.
Compensation: Starting salary of $15/hour. Our benefit package includes: company-sponsored medical insurance with an accompanied health reimbursement account, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, and an employee assistance program.
How to apply: Email (email@example.com) or mail a resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be a good fit. We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls, please.